Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hi all!! 
Well since Windows Live Spaces decided to merge with Wordpress and disappear, I have resurrected my Blogger. I like it here. I'm ticked at Spaces and don't like Wordpress. I've added all of my friends' Blogger addys here tonight and will add the remainder of my Spaces friends tomorrow. Maybe some of them will switch over to here.

The only complaints I have with Blogger are no photo albums and no music, but I'll get over it. I'll be working on a layout change and other cosmetic things soon.

I realize that most of you have forgotten, or didn't know that I have an account here but I'll be visiting you soon.
Take care,
Bob

11 comments:

Gerry said...

Hi Bob, I used to be on Spaces too but set up here after they messed things up during "Wave 3" updates. As far as blogger goes,It uses Picasa Web Albums for photos so you can link to albums there and also put a slide show from there on your blog. See mine http://gerrya2u.blogspot.com. You can also play music by adding music players such as the ones from mixpod.com or playlist.com. Lots of new improvements on Blogger with more coming. Why dont you add the followers gadget to your blog so your friends can connect with you. Have a nice day!
Gerry :)

Sue Lehman said...

Actually you CAN use music and if you have Windows Live Writer, you can set it up like you did in Spaces and post it on Blogger and it will look the same! Even the pics. Look for me here at Can't Get That Song Out of My Head! Great to have you here, Bob!

Peaceful said...

Hey Bobbo Jadey here- been both places awhile ;)

Marijke said...

i have blogspot to Bob
Its infinity
http://sweeti-chica10.blogspot.com/
i was seraching on word press
i cant add friends .jesus what a mess U stay here?

Peaceful said...

Hey, that Gerry guy's blog haws some helpful posts in it about gadgets to use :)

Ramblingon said...

Hey Bob saw you over at Caroldees...

R U Serious?? said...

@Rambling - I added you here but couldn't leave a comment

Laoch of Chicago said...

Welcome

Laoch of Chicago said...

http://checkraise2.blogspot.com/

Marijke said...

So true Bob ON word press i cant find a thing so i have no idea where im going to put my blogging.
lets see
Enjoy the weekend Bob
huggies
MJ

Technogran said...

Gerry! How do you link and use a Picasa slideshow inside your blog post? I want to be able to do that as well!