Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Dreamers

I posted this video on Facebook but I'm not sure if anyone actually took the time to watch it.  It's pretty simple really.... Just some pretty F-15 jets flying around over Afghanistan with a song by Jack Savoretti playing in the background. They are not fighting..... Just enjoying their time and freedom in the sky!

It gets to me every time!!!  I wanna DO this!!  Or at least go along for the ride.

Turn your sound on and if you have headphones, this is the time to use them.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dgNc5S8cLI


 

4 comments:

Ramblingon said...

I need to go back and have a listen and look.

GreatGranny said...

Very nice , but my web stick prevents me from watching like dsl does. It was choppy, but I saw it, just not to finish, takes a long time.

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Nice video, but you wouldn't get me up there. I'm not one of those who like flying.

Beth said...

A great video Bob!!